Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Late last night, I got an email from a guy named Joe, "events coordinator" from Citadel Broadcasting CAT Country 96 and Soft Rock 100.7. He said in the email that he was unable to get a hold of me through the phone.

But he did reach me on the phone tonight. He went on to reinerate what he had said in the email. There was a Remote Broadcast Technician position open. He explained that it would be work on the weekends (Fri-Sat-Sun) and that it would be a chance for promotion. However, he saw my 412 area code and was concerned for my desire to move all that way out there for a part-time job.

I am only giving thought to this job because it seems as if Revolution Media is dragging their feet to bring me on there. I am getting quite upset about that.

No comments: